Higher education curricula in the Southern African Development Community (SADC) must pivot on science, technology and innovation if industrialisation of the region is to be…
The Congolese people in general, and local communities in particular, do not benefit from the exploitation of their mineral resources.
Behind SARW’s appointment are the various activities since 2010 to tackle the illegal exploitation of natural resources in the Great Lakes Region, the Alternative Summit…
- SADC meeting agrees on need for STEM in industrialisation
- 2018 DRC Alternative Mining Indaba, May 2018
- Alternative Mining Indaba(DRC): Memorandum for the Attention of the Governor of Lualaba Province
- SARW appointed Vice-chair of the ICGLR/DRC Forum National Committee
- South Africa Silicosis: The price of gold